sasukes_destiny @ 2007-01-28T19: 54:00
some point I'm at the end and I was there in my eyes as stelt Buh-man.
Just because you do not want to come to the meeting because of Asuka because you want to have no quarrel.
I have it slowly saturated from ... because you can not trust me .. I have not addressed the reason why I do not want to come.
Some have been quite upset because I 'Admin' am .. and everything should have been on its feet.
I remember they all said at the time I have no organization was so I put in the only pure and tilt it. Now
was discussed on me on Saturday because I was not there ...
Hmm .. Why do they do that?
I have it enough .... I will honestly
nciht more slowly ... .. I think I Cosplay in the Flensburg abharken .. and nothing here will make .. No meeting
nciht .. * Sigh *
A-chan I know that you can read the X_x's fine ~
But at least I hope you can understand me sometimes on this point ...?
Well
To all this I have the bar of Eternal Sailor Moon get cheap on eBay * thank * treasure
by WE was cool ~ ^ ^ Have
KH2 finally!
XD Xemnas is fürn ass e_e
Baaah ~ fight about 6x I was tame and then
~ imer dead dead dead XD
Specified Lvl 50 I was lvl 42 XD and habs * tactics * knutsch
Well done .. nothing else. ee
morning to the employment office lets see what comes out at times and if I if I am seeking employment report any financial aid or Ausbildungssuchent get oO
imemr yes I hear you can get and no, not going
0 comments:
Post a Comment