Sunday, January 21, 2007

Discover Scholars Scholarship

sasukes_destiny @ 2007-01-21T10: 32:00

tonight I'm going to the world. o_o
Today I could not sleep ancht
've Never looked up at 3am Sailor Moon. _. The rain lashed against
my window pane with the cheap hail. X_X
have And then I bugged out and tried to make me sleep
Only the rain and my cat
And then ... U___รป
Gab's n ordinary maaah bang ... I am so shocked. XD
Covered n tree would upset or something oO;
Well then remarked "I" flash .. then thought "hmm okay .. great night ...^^""
The storm went up, shortly before 10 am I V__V
so tired ~

Did Yesterday, the Aerith wig styled more after Bin ~
final result again strained over the two strands behind the pony that I've wrapped with aluminum foil.
Thanks XD A-chan for the tip. XD
braid back again .. make new wound after photos. ^ ^ V

0 comments:

Post a Comment