Monday, January 8, 2007

Desk Accessories For Womens

Zoe against the big bad world.

möö ... da ham wirs again, I'm all self-laceration ...* drop *

anyways, the day is shit, and the week closes, as I see it, also go at that. I do not
raff Latin (more), my bike had a flat this morning, although last night was all good, did not have the network in the room, nothing to read in three weeks for a paper that I've never done anything, and a housework which I then make some point, status, see above ...* drop * and my Latin test, the area is renowned. also I have to work next weekend. one would say yes, hey, is it good! But hey, that shit full! Saturday to Tuesday, ergo miss two days uni, and for a job in the verbal as a doormat is made for use ... well, is money.

hang posters and do not mean like they should!!

in this sense: everything sucks except me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment