Yesterday we did not do much ...
He came to my home and 16h was so dirty.
headache with no end. ~.
~ Have watched the then full 4h Sailor Moon Stars ~ Season
Aww so great. And then I saw
... xD ~ Princess
Kakyuu ..*_* my head And she said ... "they Cosplay ~" ... joha'm going to see what can be done today, let's see after calming Wig ( Carnival has something good bit in Frankfurt. XD)
Joha and even my parents asking for money .* * drip
mri What will make the biggest concern is the dress and the hat. U_U
Have two versions ~ Either the anime or the musical version Vers
here by n image.
The musical version is something different from what the sleeves and the skirt XD
But this glitter I will not do to me - sorry I do not stand to have sooooo Glitter XDD In the musical version angetahn me the Ă„rnel. *___* ... I sometimes see one probably to get money ... bekomm ego to LBM because our plan out the Cosplay (censorship of RTL2) is probably nciht. ^ ^ ° So Saturday is free. ^. ^
But just as I do the Huut ~ who has an idea? too extreme. + _ +
could hardly sleep the night and tomorrow ...\u0026lt;.\u0026lt;... awakened by Squall was then briefly to the toilet I've then gone to bed ... what makes the neighbor? Turn around 9am on music ... has not (got okay with his foot kicked the wall xDD) on my tap is not responding ... bah I hate ... So glad I'm home tomorrow> _ \u0026lt;but that is well shit XD treasure will remain * at *
0 comments:
Post a Comment