Saturday, April 19, 2008

How To Replace A Weed Eater Fuel Line

Is the circus bear pleased with his polished collar?

* Drop *
Seems as though I were to start my homework done and write me a little more to the university kneel ...
After the Medi-O-phase Party, in regard to potential rich husbands last week was a real fiasco, hey, we had fun anyway ...* ggg *, and yesterday no one with me on the SoWi party ...
But that is perhaps better that way, SoWis earn in doubt any more than I, and GP ... I push doctors panic, during the ceremony would not so much cool if I meter far away from my future, trembling and panic squat in ner church corner and whine'd ...* g *

But, something different, viiiiel more important .. .: Someone any idea I begin this year with my birthday ...? Another way, it is worth celebrating or re-emerged on any? * Fg *

Well know yet whether I should celebrate at all, or somewhere I do not just crawl into town and dance the night away ... Last year was indeed funny but damn tiring if you look at it as a whole ... I though the presence of one or the other was offered to want to miss nothing ...* rofl *

0 comments:

Post a Comment