Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hair Falling Out Of Paint Brushes

Adams Family

Who the hell thought up the family?

And that ass came up with the grandiose Isee the family festivities?!

I had today with my parents, grandparents and my uncle brunch with us and in which open afternoon for coffee and cake ... The
was gebrunche them untraditional Easter, the tea too sweet, the music too loud, and when we compared five, still completely gorged with them for coffee pitched, we were naturally viiiiel too late.
My grandpa was offended because we see it because of the so-called "fatal traffic accident," taunted, his home-made cheese cake was dropped it and had some resemblance to a cow pat ..., grandma and he argued in a door, I was turned on because I dared to scroll through the TV guide and insolently replied when asked for the 4th time the same, moved my brother and my uncle at one hour, Grandma was not sure whether it was right to me my shoes To order from the internet: "I do not know ...", and then * drum roll * The question to me today was the absolute rest.
O-Ton my Grandma: "Tell me, what happened to your girlfriend?"
* thinking thinking * ... * pondering what ?...*
"Well, here from Hanover, this Frääänzi."
Bum.
brain death.
remembers why she this woman at all to them at the devil! (Grandpa yesterday met Tobi in the church, a boy, he's seen a thousand times with me or my cousin who gave him even schonmal repaired the computer, as I remember, and still firmly maintained he'd never seen him, who would have been because ...* drop *)
I obediently answered everything as short as possible, trying to change the subject.
Grandpa thick due: "Then was no real friendship can indeed be if you now have no more contact." Bum
the second. That was nasty. So to speak from behind.
When my father then also gave a glowing monologue that line about the school is close friendships for life, which would have been him because he never permitted at the time in another country ... yadayadayada ... Friendships were so formative to live ... Blab ... and Grandpa did not stop grandma then even further and asked the little vein in my forehead began to throb, the situation funny even my mom, the alarm bells, "Uh-oh" jingled, I got up and gone.
I hate my family.

Sorry for the whining, I had to throw up again.

If I were still only a member of this family:


0 comments:

Post a Comment