Monday, May 21, 2007

A Mix Of Chess And Dominoes

uiuiguckdawer @ 2007-05-21T19: 18:00

what a weekend: I)))

have someone know!

so I'm here with my girlfriend isi in the youth hostel here in the city on Saturday and Sunday to help out. we made ourselves useful in the kitchen (of course, to pay ^ ^)
yes and there I saw him (Franjo) terrible name for such a nice guy:) met).
where he has his sister (who married there on weekends, or celebrated) helped. how sweet that looked with skirt -.- Naja
in any case he seems to have interest (me too:)), for he has asked for my phone number and even called. a rare seed conversation, did not really been told what we should, although we have up there (the youth hostel is located on a mountain) in the kitchen and really only gequasselt rumgealbert. probably we have to still practice, call the the: D
we have an appointment for friday, as a precaution I've ordered isi this:), you can never ^ ^
know but I look forward to even see what it is . isses but actually not so important whether it is something, because I'm happy finally met someone new have that is so different from that which I have to do every day:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment