Dennis
have taken today and dennis naja he has trouble with his girlfriend (they are about 1.5 weeks yet!'re together)
strange he told me about it I have to scrap the
think he was very nice to me, I mean, we have separated the non-contentious, but it was so that we long for a long time about our separation (we were together 10 months) Both have spoken and have noticed that there really is nothing more. after the event or the day after our separation, I knew how he meant it, he really was one day after our debate already maike together!
yes and now he has been the first dispute, but I'm always the first weeks are the best ^^... naja have her go! he wants me to call tonight, because he needs someone to talk to! We'll see ne jo! funny that he needs me to! or is it because I just ran him over his way? Well let's see it, maybe I can really help
(somewhere I am quite glad that I not more to it put ^ ^)
home work my little notes for today I have ordered already, today we will ^ ^ take care of school work now for my first, then quickly take care of everything and then into the mai: D
isi has come to see me right away and I'm looking forward to the afternoon with it:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment