Friday, January 1, 2010
Fun Hardy-weinberg Problem
Hello people
So my New Year's Eve was really as chaotic as was a long time. Whether this now but to my excessive consumption of alcohol, or simply the company of my Boys was I can not really judge. Probably a mixture of both. Alex and Tobi were yesterday but turned up excessive and then came at us all still to the alcohol. During the evening we then have a lot of shit is staging. Alex started as all Andreas Wolf (and there are some really many) to bring in the Nuremberg phone book. I luckily he was able to eventually take away the cell phone. I've had later also net better. After the fireworks I eventually started to send namely strange text message to my friends:-D We have also eventually started Strippocker play. I was very foh dürber, I was mostly luck and the boys as they both just sitting there in boxer shorts had no desire. Some sinnose discussions about football (which I did net respond better here first) I did it then to 8 clock this morning managed to bed. Cuddly was with the guys, but I was so ready and mmer still so drunk that I was the shit. I would have probably slept on the carpet:-D I will also clock up shortly before 6 this evening to sleep. So I can truly say that I survived New Year's Eve and my need for alcohol is covered for the first time for the next time ;-)
I wish you all then a healthy, happy and good new year and always beautiful
decent stay ;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment