Thursday, June 25, 2009

Honey Italian Dressing

Sakura Hime Prolog Progress

TADA today there are new pictures ^ ^ Progress
I have the jewelry chest is finally finished.. ^ ^ Actually
were drinne cracks after baking, but which are now complete after the cool off. °__°;;
But okay. X3
Here two Bilderchen.



again I can only make the border between gold dress and top again. > __ \u0026lt;
result, I have often separated, it does not look as good. + + Sfzt
Well whatever. ^.
^ But otherwise, it would be almost done! Do
next week then only the remaining drops form completed. : D
for the chain and the side bands. ^ ^
Next week, I can then order my chiffon fabric for the veil. ^___^
uuuund I will slowly begin to desert the outfit for her HNT. 3

But now I go on to the hair of treasure. XD

EDIT: And I'm proud
buyer of this dress:

It cost me only 11.50 without shipping. hohohohohooo

0 comments:

Post a Comment