Monday, February 26, 2007

The Scientific Definition Of Gold

sasukes_destiny @ 2007-02-26T22: 50:00

Soon it is time ... soon I will be 18 and full year.> _ \u0026lt;
took quite a while .. but one can ever think about it, right?

I'm going to do the license from dad .. yes I will finally driving and not be dependent on public transport or dad.
XD That's great. ~ But I'm still afraid to car driving. x_x Yes I am a sailor. * Laughs * Who does not?

Must a week again in my old school for the family need a stamp that I'm finished with school. -_-
And I NEED to be reported now seeking employment, have today to the Office receiving calls again and get new date .. next Tuesday.
I hope it comes before anything in between .. but next Wednesday because I want to Frankfurt again .. But
would have class when I can finally work! * Cheering *

pressed my thumb X3 ~

Once I have money again, or finally work I start with the Eternal Sailor Chibimoon Cosplay.
so I finished on time and get viiiiiiiel have time for details, ect. ^ ^
And I have to .... it MUST pass through .. oh please let me transgress all the work ... so I pull through the stupid diet .. I've lately can not stand again! T_____T;;

0 comments:

Post a Comment